Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Ipsec VPN is not routing on Android
  •  
jassu

Send a private message to this user
I enabled ipsec VPN (PSK) and used you kb-article to install this to my Android phone. http://kb.kerio.com/product/kerio-control/vpn/configuring-ip sec-vpn-1281.html

Connection to VPN-server works and after login both kerio Control's admin + Android show that the VPN is up. However no trafffic is routing through VPN, in other words nothing works when trying to browse internet or internal local network with the phone.

I tested add both 0.0.0.0/0 and my internal NAT-network (192.168.10.0/24) to routing (advanced settings under VPN), no help.

Kerio VPN on my laptop works like a charm, both for internal and external networks. And according to my knowledge these are on same traffic rules on firewalls side, so that should be ok. Firewall is running 9.2.0 beta firmware.

The problem is propably now with android. Have anyone else had samekind of symptoms?

Device : Samsung Note 4
Android-version: 6.0.1
  •  
jassu

Send a private message to this user
Ok, i managed to sort this out. The problem was that my VPN-account had 2-step verification on and android was unable to provide the login screen for the code. I did not find the way how to fix that, so i disabled the 2-step verification and VPN is now working.

If someone has idea how to handle the 2-step verification problem with Android, i would be happy to get a hint.
Previous Topic: VOIP traffic rules/Swiss cheese router
Next Topic: exclude an ip in ip adress group
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Dec 08 08:50:47 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00954 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.