- Pavel Dobry (Kerio)
I am pleased to announce Kerio Connect 9.2.1 is available for you to upgrade to.
- Fixed synchronization of repeated events in Microsoft Outlook 2016 for Mac.
- Fixed non-working ZIP attachment filter on Windows.
- Apple Mail could unexpectedly quit when synchronizing EWS (Exchange) account.
Kerio Connect Client application for Mac and Windows
+ Added spell-checking for clients on OS X 10.11, macOS Sierra and Microsoft Windows 8 and higher.
- Fixed missing translations in context menus.
- Attachment download could not work correctly in some cases.
- Delete hotkey could stop work in mail list after composing a new message.
- Fixed some issues with composing S/MIME signed messages in a new window.
- Autodiscovery process now works properly for users in for non-primary domain.
- Windows Defender could cause slowness of Kerio Connect Client.
Kerio Outlook Connector
- Some emails could be displayed as plaintext in Microsoft Outlook in a combination with certain Outlook add-ons.
Kerio Connect Client
- Improved visual feedback when changing Chat conversations & fixed invalid scroll position.
- Fixed showing external images in email draft without asking.
Refer to the release notes for more information, or the release history for a complete list of improvements.
If you are running Kerio Connect 9.0 or later, you can upgrade directly from the product administration. Customers with older versions can download Kerio Connect 9.2.1 here.
Kerio Connect Client desktop applications for Windows and Mac are updated automatically.
Download Kerio Connect 9.2.1.
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of