Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect service did not come up again (Service has not been restarted and there are dump messages inside the log)
  •  
lgsit

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

the Kerio Connect service is being restarted every night via cronjob. This morning it was not running anymore and I had to manually restart it (via systemctl start kerio-connect).

Oddly, I did not find anything inside the system logs. However, after restarting the service at 08:04 AM, I stumbled over the following lines inside the debug log on the Kerio Connect admin web interface:
[12/Dec/2016 08:04:07][785] {assist} Process KMS: found new dump /opt/kerio/mailserver/core.19959
[12/Dec/2016 08:04:07][785] {assist} Process KMS&avserver: dump not found
[12/Dec/2016 08:04:07][785] {assist} Process KMS&spamserver: dump not found
[12/Dec/2016 08:04:07][785] {assist} Process KMS&fulltext: unknown result
[12/Dec/2016 08:04:07][785] {assist} Process KMS&xmppserver: unknown result

I took a look at the dump file mentioned inside the logs, but it is in binary format, so I can't read out any information from it.

I'm still doing some further investigation what may have caused this, but maybe the messages above can already give a clue. Confused

Thanks in advance!
Previous Topic: error
Next Topic: Default vacation Message
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Jun 25 14:04:42 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00391 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.