Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Kerio don't reach full internet capacity
  •  
Kyoro

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

I have 120MB/6MB of internet, but when i perform a speedtest, i never reach the full capacity of the internet. I tried it with 6 computers to check if was kerio limiting per computer, but them every pc get something like 8MB.
If you check the images attached, look at 08:50 ~ 08:55, was me testing the internet. cpu get 100% and the link only 40MB.

Obs: I tested the modem directly through my notebook and it reached 120MB/6MB.

Cya, Kyoro.

• Attachment: graphs.png
    (Size: 50.35KB, Downloaded 52 times)
  •  
ksnyder

1. Are you using a Kerio appliance (NG100/NG300/NG500), a virtual appliance, bare-metal on your own hardware
2. What version of Kerio Control?
3. What filtering capabilities do you have enabled (IPS, Anti-Virus, Content Filter, Web Filter, App Awareness, etc.)?
4. Any bandwidth management rules enabled that might be limiting throughput?
5. Wired PC's or Wireless?

This will be difficult to assess via the forum. Your best bet would be to review the items listed above, adjust as needed, and contact Kerio Tech Support to diagnose anything that may be impacting throughput.

Ken Snyder
  •  
ksnyder

Also, does the hardware you're running Kerio Control on support 64-bit? If so, I would strongly recommend upgrading to Kerio Control 9.2. Beta is available at http://www.kerio.com/support/kerio-control/betas

Ken Snyder
Previous Topic: Get the IP Origin ?!
Next Topic: after update kerio control 9.1.4 chrome error
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue May 23 12:40:28 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00381 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.