Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » MyKerio » Integration with Kerio Cloud?
  •  
graydog

Send a private message to this user
Is there any plan to integrate Kerio Cloud into MyKerio? It'd be useful to manage appliances and cloud servers from the same interface. Thanks!

Best regards,
Allen
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

Yes, we are working on integration with Kerio Cloud.

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio

Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
Looking for help ? - http://kb.kerio.com
  •  
Think Fixed

I'm confused. We have that ability now. All of my Kerio Cloud servers are in MyKerio. I have five Kerio Connect servers in MyKerio as well as Kerio Operator.

Howie Isaacks
Systems Admin | Apple Solutions Consultant
Think Fixed LLC, Dallas and Fort Worth

www.thinkfixed.com
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

Yes, you can manage Operators and Connects running in Kerio Cloud as standalone applications, just like any other. I was talking about closer integration with Kerio Online Store which manages Kerio Cloud (ordering etc.)

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio

Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
Looking for help ? - http://kb.kerio.com
Previous Topic: MyKerio E-Mail blacklisted with MyKerio-Reporting Service
Next Topic: MyKerio iOS app
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Apr 25 00:49:09 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01051 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.