Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » LDAP incomming call lookup (Regex for LDAP search at incomming calls)
  •  
weiwol

Send a private message to this user
Hi,
i've connected Operator with Connect to use contacts from Kerio Connect.
This is working perfect.
But:
We have stored numbers in different formats like +4376... or 07612...
So now the problem is, that on incomming call, eg 0664xxx, the lookup is finding nothing if in contacts the number is stored in format +43664xxx.
On the other side, if i try to call a number from LDAP phonebook and the number is stored in a format like +43664xxx the call fails.
I saw, it is possible to rewrite numbers, but only in integration.
Is there any solution for this two points?

Wolfgang Weiermayer
  •  
steinham

Hi,

unfortunatelly IMO there is no other way than edit all your contacts... :-/

Number transformation feature (as you write "rewrite numbers") is intended for another usecase (as is not used everytime).

Maybe you can try to find some LDAP client which will be able to make changes in batch, or you can try it by editing *.eml files in Connect store (./Contacts/#msgs/).

•  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi,

let me add that the phone communicates with the LDAP server directly. The queries don't go through Operator. Operator just generates configuration for the phone, it simply hands over the few typed in ldap parameters.

Filip
  •  
weiwol

Thanks for reply.

just wondering, that operator not (really) able to lookup names of incoming calls on Kerio connector Confused
in actual case it is only working if incoming number is saved in Kerio connect exactly in the same format.

Anyway. Thank you.

Wolfgang Weiermayer
Previous Topic: Tag on display for Call Queues or Ringing Group
Next Topic: DMTF / Autoattendant scripts on operator 2.5.2
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Jun 26 19:27:54 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00403 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.