Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect Admin service running, but Outlook connector is showing offline (Kerio Connect Web Admin & Outlook Conector Issue)
  •  
davidmonamy

Send a private message to this user
I have this issue where the Kerio Admin service - 9.2.1 (running on Server 2008), is running but I am unable to log in to the admin console - just get the 'waiting for...' at the bottom. Also the Outlook connector offline versions are not connecting.

I have rebooted the mailserver several times and still have this issue. Crying or Very Sad

Any ideas?

Kind regards,

David

[Updated on: Thu, 05 January 2017 09:26]

•  
Radek Sip (Kerio)

Unfortunately it's not possible say what it causes:
- wrong DNS resolution
- blocking by firewall on server, client, network...
- your Kerio Connect is not running on given IP address and/or port
- wrong configuration of Kerio Connect - e.g. blocking of IP ranges.
- many other reasons...

Try https://localhost:4040/admin on the server where is Kerio Connect installed, check mailserver configuration and logs.
Also ping and telnet are your friends. Smile

Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
davidmonamy

Hi, Thanks for the information. I have been in touch with Kerio and the issue seems to have remedied itself. However I do have another issue with the Sophos Antivirus plugin, which I will create a new topic for.

Please could any mod close this topic?

Many thanks
Previous Topic: Excel send as PDF error
Next Topic: Kerio Connect Backups Taking Forever
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Feb 26 13:17:11 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01049 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.