Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Soft phone (Web) not working in ringing groups? (Group is unavailable if only softphones are registered)
  •  
Philipp14

Send a private message to this user
Hi!
I have defined a ringing group, with two extensions in it.
One of them is not registered, the other is registered by Kerio softphone (web browser).
When I call the group from outside, I get the busy tone.

When I add an extension that has a registered hardware phone, the group gets available, and the hardware phone rings. However, the softphone still does not ring.
I dont understand - why?
  •  
Jan Pejša (Kerio)

Did you try checkbox "Receive calls to Ringing Groups and Call Queues using Kerio Operator Client"? It is in the Ringing Rules (Forwarding) of the user.
  •  
Philipp14

Ahhhh, bingo!!!! Smile
Thank you - that is well-hidden.
  •  
Jan Pejša (Kerio)

...we know about the "well hidden" option from the beginning but we don't know where to place better Rolling Eyes
  •  
Philipp14

Yes, UI design is higher art (and I love to think about these aspects).
Btw. Kerio is generally doing a very good job at it, I must say!

Hmmm, how about making it also accessible in the users table in den admin UI?
Or just show it in a column in the Users table? Next to the Ringing Rules column?

Previous Topic: Outgoing calls ext not added to Caller ID
Next Topic: No timestamp in Log
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Feb 28 08:46:16 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01241 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.