Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Ouutlook 2003 don't pass trough winroute
  •  
Corleone

Send a private message to this user
Hello!
I have a problem with Winroute firewall 6.0.1.
I use Outlook 2003 on the firewall (not on some station behind the firewall) and I can't convice outlook to go to the mail server (POP3).
I mention that a tried to open port 110 and 25 in and out, but no result.
Thanks in advace for any idea.
  •  
LordGraj

do you activate NAT Outgoing????
  •  
luiz

So first upgrade your version to 6.0.5

If dont work, try with the KWF stopped.

case with the KWF stopped you can download your messages, so its some problems with KWF

So do this rule: source: Firewall, destination and service: Any, action: Permit

else its problem with your ISP.
  •  
v_budiono

i got the same problem with you when first install KWF 6.0.6
i've solve the problem. add UDP Protocol to your POP & SMTP Services on Kerio. Twisted Evil
i've do it and now i can send/receive email from POP/SMTP Laughing
Previous Topic: Rule to Block Certain Website or IP
Next Topic: e-mail does not act from KWF 6.0.4
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 07:15:26 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00477 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.