Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Set signature over API (Can you set the signature over the API?)
  •  
carikira

Send a private message to this user
To connect a 3rd Party solution, I was able to set the Autoresponder via PHP over the API.
I'm still missing the signatures.

Does someone here know how to set the signature over the API?

Greetings Razz
Cari
  •  
Vicky Tripp (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Hi Carikira,

I would suggest posting this question in the API/Developer zone forum:

http://forums.kerio.com/i/18/

All the best,
Vicky

Vicky Tripp
Kerio Technical Support Engineer
Previous Topic: Extend Samba4 Active Directory Schema with the Kerio Connect AD Attributes
Next Topic: Android / Kerio Connect Sync / Connection failed
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Mar 25 06:57:15 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00879 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.