Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Calling Queues
  •  
fsupport

Send a private message to this user
Hi all,

a customer wants to use Call Queues, wich ive setup for him,
though he wants to be able to Add users to the Que over webinterface, while also being able to Remove them from the que from the phone itself,

now if i add them on the web interface, the users are assignd Permanently,
so i cant use the Logoff code on the phone itself.

is there a way around this?

thanks for your time!
  •  
M. Steinhauser (Kerio)

Hi!

You can set-up queue WITHOUT static agents and only allow to log-in and log-out by code. Also remember to set up queue behavior for cases if / when there are no agents at all. Then then you can dial log-in code on any phone to register with queue.

e.g. queue number is 321, enable the "Allow dynamic agent login/logout" check box and set log in code to 3211 and log out to 3210. do not add "Permanently assigned agents" (table at the middle of dialogue is blank. Opt. set "No agents announcement:" (table "anouncements") and "If the queue has no agents" (tab "Exceptions").

As agent(s) call login code - short announcement "Agent loged in" is played

When agent finish work dial logout code - again short announcement will be played

Agent status can be checked in Status -> Call Queues. You can also remove dyn. agents here.

You can combine dynamic and static agents, but there is no way how to remove static one (from user side, admin can do it of course)...

Hope that this will help you...

[Updated on: Wed, 25 January 2017 12:07]

•  
fsupport

Martin,

that is how i have the current setup,

to make my question more spesific, is it possible to add dynamic extensions to the queues from the webinterface,
so that the Login/logout code still works,

from what i can see i can only add static users from the webinterface.

•  
Agador

I just opened a ticket with a similar issue.

We use star codes numbers to allow agents to log in and out of the queue.

On the MAC-Desktop APP (and also the Chrome and Firefox Web-APP) versions of Kerio Operator Softphone, the following commands work:

*100* to queue into the "100" Queue

*100** to queue out of the "100" Queue

*1000* to queue into the "1000" Queue

But

*1000** to queue out does not work in the MAC-Desktop APP, Chrome or Firefox.

Works just fine from either a SNOM Phone or using the iPhone SoftPhone.

The complaint seems to be something with the Dialplan, but I at a loss to figure out why it only affects the newer SoftPhone systems and is not a uniform problem across the board.

Jim

Jim
  •  
fsupport

havent seen/found any issues with the code,

though i want to be able to add Dynamic users by web interface, as well as login/logout code's

instead of Static users by web interface.
  •  
Agador

Agador wrote on Fri, 27 January 2017 01:50
I just opened a ticket with a similar issue.

We use star codes numbers to allow agents to log in and out of the queue.

On the MAC-Desktop APP (and also the Chrome and Firefox Web-APP) versions of Kerio Operator Softphone, the following commands work:

*100* to queue into the "100" Queue

*100** to queue out of the "100" Queue

*1000* to queue into the "1000" Queue

But

*1000** to queue out does not work in the MAC-Desktop APP, Chrome or Firefox.

Works just fine from either a SNOM Phone or using the iPhone SoftPhone.

The complaint seems to be something with the Dialplan, but I at a loss to figure out why it only affects the newer SoftPhone systems and is not a uniform problem across the board.

Jim

The issue here is with the "Integration / Number Transformation"

Since the Window/Mac APP and Browser webAPP both use the "Integration Dialing" interface, calls made seem to be influenced by the "Number Transformation" settings that are used for SalesForce/AMI Dialers.

Since we had a rule in place for 7-digit to 10-digit transformation, the sequence *1000** was being seen as a 7-digit code.

A quick modification to Number Transformation to stop modification of * (Star Codes) dialed has resolved the issue.

Jim

Jim
  •  
fsupport

Thanks for the reply, but sadly thats not what im looking for,

my problem is only the static/dynamic part
Previous Topic: Operator 2.5.3 asterisk crashes
Next Topic: Calling Que Questions
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Mar 27 20:17:08 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00478 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.