Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Kerio Control and AD DS
  •  
Aziz

Send a private message to this user
Hello,
This is the first post in this forum. My company is planning to integrate Kerio Control Firewall with the AD DS This AD DS has DNS installed on the DC. I would like to ask about the configurations of IP addressing on both interfaces of the Kerio (DNS,Gateway, etc) and on the Internal hosts what is the configurations (DNS and GW)?
Thanks in advance!
  •  
ICT and Me

Send a private message to this user
You must always use the AD/DNS server IP address internal otherwise nobody can logon to AD. The gateway will be Kerio Control.
But too be honest this is basic system/networking. This must be known at your IT team.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
Previous Topic: Twin LAN Interfaces
Next Topic: VPN Certificate [Kerio VPN Client]
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Feb 28 15:55:19 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00794 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.