a pretty strange problem with Kerio Control 9.2.1:
yesterday i upgraded my Nexus5 Android Device to Android 7.1.1 (LineageOS).
The Device is connected via WIFI to Kerio Control.
about 30 seconds after connecting to WIFI, the Device does only get email notifications from gmail, no other apps are able to notify (google hangouts, WhatsAPP, Pushover, and so on)
so i was researching:
- first i connected my phone to another wifi hotspot (without KC) -> everything works
- Connecting back to KC -> same problem again
- disabling all security features of KC -> same problem
- changing DNS server on phone to google DNS (also tried with different DNS servers) -> it works
- enabling all security features of KC -> still works
- changing DNS back to KC DNS -> failed again
- trying some different settings in KC DNS -> same problem
So the fix is: change the dns on the phone to an external DNS, but that could not be normal.
the only thing i have not tested was the transparent proxy - maybe this is the problem?
So, is there any other "feature" which could be the problem?
Is it a bug?
a colleague of mine, has the same problem in his office with OnePlus One, they also use KC.
[Updated on: Mon, 30 January 2017 14:30]
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of