Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Remote send and receive errors
  •  
DrFix

Send a private message to this user
Hello all. I've recently set up kerio 5.7 and notice that while on my local lan sending and receiving is lightning fast its just that trying to pull up mail from my other office or sending gives me errors... it takes from three to six attempts before the server will allow me to pull mail or send. I also have another email account on another remote server and do not experience this problem so I'm assuming its something on my servers end of things. It is sitting behind a hardware firewall but all the necessary ports are set correctly. Nothing fancy at all. Maybe you can clear the fog and help me out here. I did have 6.02 running at one time and the same thing went on so I know its not the different versions. Thanks.

[Updated on: Mon, 27 September 2004 18:03]

Previous Topic: Watch Dog
Next Topic: Certificate
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 19:35:12 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00319 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.