Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Update from 9.1.4 to 9.2 appliance time (how much time does it take?)
  •  
f.boldori

Send a private message to this user
Hello, my appliance in configured to upgrade at 21:00 o'clock.

Update started, kerio control goes offline as usual during the update but now after 1 hour kerio control isn't came back.
It is normal? the bad is that now at the office no one is in and i cannot check via vsphere.
The machine have 2 2.4ghz core and 3 gb ram (DL360 gen9 esxi 6.0 host)

Any hint??
  •  
f.boldori

Ok, for anyone who has mine same problem:
Kerio control 9.2.1 on ESXi 6.0, Virtual Appliance VM layout 7:
LSO doesnt play nice with flexible adapter

solution: Log in via vsphere on console and disable LSO on network interface, in my case:
opt/kerio/winruote/tinydbclient "update Misc set PktOffloading=0"

and then:
etc/boxinit.d/60winruote restart

[Updated on: Fri, 03 February 2017 07:50]

•  
f.boldori

Removed

[Updated on: Fri, 03 February 2017 10:42]

Previous Topic: Recommendation for a small VPN router to connect home offices to Control via IPsec
Next Topic: Unable to access a particular HTTPS website
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Mar 25 06:57:20 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00760 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.