Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio POP3 downloads mails twice (Duplicate Mails from a POP3 Download)
  •  
kbsoft

Send a private message to this user
Hello fellow Kerio users,

lately one of my Kerio Servers has been intermittenly downloading Mails twice at different intervals.
(suddenly 300 extra mails other days no problem)

The Setup is as following:
Kerio Version 8.3.2
A Mailhoster has a Server online and recieves all mails.
Kerio Connects via POP3 and Downloads the Mails and leaves them there for 7 days (incase something happens)
All Emails go into one Mailbox
I Use Thunderbird IMAP to connect to the local Kerio Server

MY LOGS CASE:
[10/Feb/2017 17:48:02] Recv: Queue-ID: 589deec2-00001aeb, Service: POP3, From: <incoming mail>, To: <xxx>, Size: 10616, server xxx, user yyy, mailbox zzz, Subject: Need Web Design & Development??

[10/Feb/2017 20:42:51] Recv: Queue-ID: 589e17bb-00001bf5, Service: POP3, From: <incoming mail>, To: <xxx>, Size: 10616, server xxx, user yyy, mailbox zzz, Subject: Need Web Design & Development??

The Problem is as follows
On the Mailserver (Domainfactory) this mail only exists ONCE but Kerio downloaded it twice

I have some Errors regarding POP3 connection and user storage index but they are not really indicating anything "yet"

My suspicion is the index file that manages which emails are already downloaded or not is at fault but i cant find anything about that or how the process works in kerio

any help and or guidance is greatly appriciated
any extra information i can provide i will update

Kind Regards
Jan Kubik
Previous Topic: Kerio Connect Client goes permanently Offline
Next Topic: Kerio Outlook Connector password not saved
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Mar 29 19:06:09 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00774 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.