Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Integration of an URL based external calendar as a public calendar
  •  
Spacey

Send a private message to this user
Hi!

I've got an auto-updating external holiday calendar from our HR tool (URL - ending with xxxxx.ics) and I want to integrate that as a public shared calendar fo my Kerio Connect Users. How can I do this?

Thanks & kinds regards!

[Updated on: Mon, 13 February 2017 17:04]

•  
Spacey

•  
Vicky Tripp

Hi Frank,

If you can use a calendar client to upload these events to a calendar that already exisits in Kerio Connect that would be the easiest way. Othwise you can try to upload these events over the CalDAV standard.

I hope this helps a little.

Vicky Tripp
  •  
Spacey

Hi Vicky,
Vicky Tripp (Kerio) wrote on Sun, 05 March 2017 11:35
Hi Frank,

If you can use a calendar client to upload these events to a calendar that already exisits in Kerio Connect that would be the easiest way.

You think of a manual process, eh?! create a subscription within my iCal and then manually copy & paste the events into a kerio shared one?

Would be not very handy because that would be a (more or less) daily to do since it's an holiday cal for about 100 people with lot's of changes.

Vicky Tripp (Kerio) wrote on Sun, 05 March 2017 11:35
Othwise you can try to upload these events over the CalDAV standard.

How's the process for this?

Thanks & kind regards, Frank
  •  
Vicky Tripp

Hi Frank,

We do not have a process for adding events via the the CalDAV standards but here is a link to information about using CalDAV:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4791

This is something you would need to code yourself unless another forum user can provide you the way they have manually uploaded events via CalDAV without having to use a calendar client.

Vicky Tripp
Previous Topic: 4.4.1 cannot connect to host
Next Topic: How to plan calendar events in a shared calendar?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Jul 26 18:37:08 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00417 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.