Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Calendar cut in half in Google Chrome (The month display on the calendar shifts up so the bottom half of screen is blank)
  •  
etieseler

Send a private message to this user
In the latest version of Google Chrome v56.0.2924.87, both Mac and Windows 7, when you open the calendar in the Month view it starts out OK. But when you click on a calendar item, it shifts up. Please see the attached image.

It seems to only happen in Chrome. I have not tried previous versions. Has anyone else run into this?

Regards, Eduard

•  
afisher

Yes! this is happening to us as well and is a big problem. I don't have time to install firefox on 200+ PC's.
  •  
etieseler

So are we looking at an issue on Google Chrome?

Or is there an update that Kerio can do to resolve this.

I am running 9.2.0 (2213), are you running the same version or 9.2.1? I am planning on doing that update this week.

[Updated on: Fri, 17 February 2017 21:11]

•  
Think Fixed

I just recreated this issue in the latest version of Chrome for Windows using Kerio Connect 9.2.1. You should contact Kerio support, and have them file a bug report with the developers. If you have a lot of PCs, and you don't have some kind of software distribution system in place, this is a good time to think about deploying one. This would enable you to push out versions of browsers that work properly.

[Updated on: Sun, 19 February 2017 00:17]

Howie Isaacks
Systems Engineer | Apple Solutions Consultant
Think Fixed LLC, Dallas and Fort Worth

www.thinkfixed.com
Previous Topic: Existing Outlook accounts removed when using autoconfig tool
Next Topic: Schemaerweiterungen wurden auf dem LDap-Server nicht gefunden
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Aug 24 12:32:51 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00423 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.