Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » External antispam gateway
  •  
OGOREK

Send a private message to this user
Hello,
I am looking for an external antispam Gateway such as F-Secure Messaging Security Gateway or Cybonet which is officialy supported by Kerio.
I have searched such an information but no luck on my side.
I know these systems are simple SMTP relays that should work with any mail servers but...

If someone has experience with this kind of product associated with Kerio, il would be nice to share.

Thank's
  •  
Bud Durland

We use SpamTitan (on prem version) in front of our Kerio COnnect server, and it works very well.

[Updated on: Thu, 16 February 2017 20:24]

•  
OGOREK

Hello Bud,
Thank's for the reply.
I'll have a look to the solution.
  •  
Think Fixed

Spam Titan is great. That's what is being used by Kerio Cloud.

Howie Isaacks
Systems Admin | Apple Solutions Consultant
Think Fixed LLC, Dallas and Fort Worth

www.thinkfixed.com
  •  
TheMilkMen

We've used spam titan previously but also check out Inumbo as it's also very good and is free for the first 10 addresses on every domain
  •  
OGOREK

Hi All,
Thank's for your answers.
I have asked SPAMTITAN for a trial next week, I will let you know my feeling about the product... and your advices.

My regret is that I wanted a physical Appliance and they don't have Crying or Very Sad
  •  
vomsupport

Barracuda works fine for us
  •  
Jonn

I have been using mailcleaner for a long time. Works very well. I made a post a while back on how to configure it to work with kerio.
  •  
sfpete

Previous Topic: Migration Trial license expired... (Urgent)
Next Topic: CardDAV
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Mar 27 20:14:30 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01051 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.