Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Restrict access to login page (Ports To use?)
  •  
Roy Batty

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

Is there a way to restrict Operator login page (https) only for local ?

Because when i restrict HTTPS login page Softphone is not working anymore...

We don't want to expose this page from internet just only local.

BTW what is the port needed to be exposed to internet to be able to use Softphone, because i follow other post but no luck ;< and i don't use SIP provider because we use analog gateway,

So to be able to use softphone from outside i expose theses ports: SIP-TLS / HTTPS / UDP 10000-20000.

Thanks for any help!

Regards,

[Updated on: Wed, 22 February 2017 18:43]

•  
Brian (GFI/Kerio)

You can restrict access to the web server using the built-in firewall, configured in the Network section. The Kerio Operator Softphone desktop application uses only HTTPS, however the mobile version also uses SIP/RTP exactly as you previously noted.

Brian Carmichael
Instructional Content Architect
  •  
Roy Batty

Hi thanks for your reply,

Unfortunately i need to leave HTTPS open in Kerio control and open all ip in (Webserver) firewall of Operator to be able to use Kerio Operator Softphone Apps on Iphone.

I don't want to expose this page from the internet and want all our smart phone to work with web page block from the internet.

So to use smart phone app i need to leave HTTPS port open from internet :/

Regards,

[Updated on: Mon, 27 February 2017 18:07]

Previous Topic: restrict https operator page
Next Topic: WARNING T.30 ECM signal did not end cleanly
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 18:29:44 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00404 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.