Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Corrupted contacts database for a single user
  •  
ASovijarvi

Send a private message to this user
I'm getting the following error for a single user:

[24/Feb/2017 06:53:58] FolderIndexTraitsImpl.cpp: Index error in folder ~user.name<_at_>domain.com/Contacts: The database disk image is malformed

When searching for answers, I came across several cases of removing the message journal, but nothing about the contacts database.

This is Kerio Connect 9.2.1 on Ubuntu server 16.04.
  •  
Vicky Tripp (Kerio)

Hi Ari,

Sounds like this is probably a corrupt index file, try the following to correct this:

1. Log into the Kerio Connect Administration with a user account that has read/write rights within the Administration.
2. Within the Administration, go to Accounts -> Users
3. Select one or more users and right-click. Select More Actions... -> Reindex Mailbox

I hope this helps,

Vicky Tripp
Kerio Technical Support Engineer
  •  
ASovijarvi

Hi,

Thanks for your reply! I had previously run reindex for all users, after the system was upgraded from 9.0.x to 9.2.1 and several users caused mailbox index errors in the log. All of those disappeared with the mass reindex.

I ran the reindex on the user in question again and also did the "restore IM contacts" as the user reported he had no added contacts there. I'll post an update tomorrow if the problem got fixed by this.

[Updated on: Mon, 06 March 2017 08:39]

•  
ASovijarvi

Hi,

This did not solve the problem. The message is repeating every 10 minutes during day time, so I assume it appears each time the user's e-mail client polls the server.
Previous Topic: Archiving in Kerio Connect
Next Topic: Blacklisted because of "malware spam" auto bounce
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Apr 23 13:51:02 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01078 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.