Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Don't have Godaddy intermediate cert installed
  •  
ComputerBudda

Send a private message to this user
A check via SSL Checker indicates that my intermediate certificate from GoDaddy is not installed properly. When I go to Godaddy, I get a list of types of webservers with instructions on how to install intermediates. Not surprisingly, Kerio is not listed as one of the webservers. I also was unable to find that info via Google.

Pray tell, what ser?ver should I follow

cPanel/WHM Server
Parallels Plesk Panel
Apache (CentOS)
Nginx
Tomcat 4.x/5.x/6.x/7.x
Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
Microsoft IIS 8
Misc.

F5 BIG-IP Loadbalancer
Intel vPro
lighttpd
Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
Microsoft IIS 5 & 6
Microsoft IIS 7
Mac OS X Server 10.5
Mac OS X Server 10.6
Mac OS X 10.9
Parallels Plesk Panel primary IP address
SonicWALL UTM Devices
  •  
Brian (GFI/Kerio)

Instructions for installing the intermediate cert are here http://kb.kerio.com/product/kerio-connect/server-configurati on/ssl-certificates/configuring-ssl-certificates-in-kerio-co nnect-1132.html#sect-intermediate
Note that if you already installed the certificate, you'll need to first export the private key as the import will require it.

[Updated on: Fri, 24 February 2017 16:05]

Brian Carmichael
Instructional Content Architect
  •  
ComputerBudda

Yes I found that but before I can download the appropriate format, I need to know which format I need for Kerio. Which of those webservers should I select?
  •  
Brian (GFI/Kerio)

Choose Apache. It should give you the certificate in PEM format, which is what's used by Kerio Connect.

Brian Carmichael
Instructional Content Architect
Previous Topic: macOS 10.12.3 and CardDAV problem
Next Topic: SSL unable to get local certificate (again)
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Aug 20 23:12:26 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00412 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.