Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Connect to Kerio Using C# webAPI
  •  
kamranghamsari

Send a private message to this user
hello!
I'm sorry but i'm kind of new in programming so I don't know where to start or what dll's I need to make it work...I want to access kerio connect by using C# webAPI but I don't know how...
if you can help me or show me examples I will be thank full!!!!! Crying or Very Sad
Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad
  •  
kamranghamsari

please some one help me it's very important
  •  
kamranghamsari

please i'm begging you I need help pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
  •  
kamranghamsari

please someone help me
Previous Topic: Customize GAL via GAL_ADS.map??? ???
Next Topic: Outlook 2016 for Mac and shared calanders
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Jul 26 04:43:49 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00423 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.