Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » How can use 3 webservers behind of Kerio Control with a public IP (I have 3 web servers with 300+ websites on these, that behind of one kerio control with one public IP)
  •  
exijen

Send a private message to this user
Hi guys,
I have 3 web servers with 300+ websites on these, that behind of one kerio control with one public IP.
My problem is about, how can I handle this scenario with only one public IP that set on the edge of my network (kerio control).
I know the reverse proxy on the kerio control has ability to handle this, but I should insert each of the 300+ websites to the reverse proxy by manually. I don't want do it. I want find a simple solution.
  •  
silars

Send a private message to this user
There does appear to be a REST API that might allow you to script that functionality.

You can check here: http://kb.kerio.com/api/control/reference/index.html

Another option would be to redirect that IP to an internal ADC (L3 Load-balancer) managed VIP and handle the reverse proxy there.
Previous Topic: vpn server
Next Topic: NG100 good upgrade from old Sonicwall?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 01:49:47 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00365 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.