Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Deleted Voicemail Comes Back
  •  
fishtech

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

Operator version 2.5.1. We are integrated for voicemail-to-email with Kerio Connect.

I have a user who has used Remove Old Messages in the web interface to delete all his old voicemails. The Voicemail tabe shows "You have no messages".

However, twice in the last 3 months the voicemails have returned and his mailbox is full. Please advise.

Thansk,

ft.

PS. I don't see anything in change logs that would address this.

[Updated on: Wed, 01 March 2017 15:07]

•  
nhoague

I also have this same problem! In the logs, it shows unable to connect to mailbox sometimes. I've found that by disabling voicemail and then re-enabling has helped. But nothing in stone on a fix though.
  •  
fishtech

This just happened to me, with my voicemail account, this morning.

I'm now on 2.5.3 since I was hoping the upgrade might fix.

A couple days ago I used "Delete old email" in the web client to clear out my voicemail box. This morning all the vmail is back, my mailbox is full and users can't leave messages.

I noticed it right after I got an email from my operator box stating "Voicemail integration with Kerio Connect failed". I received a second email roight afterwards saying "Voicemail integration with Kerio Connect is fully operational". I immediately checked my voicemail and it was full.

Thanks,

ft.

•  
fishtech

This just struck again with a different user.

Relevant log lines fmor Warning log seem to be:

[03/Mar/2017 08:48:41] Connect Integration: Unknown message data: 13 FETCH
[03/Mar/2017 08:50:08] Connect Integration: Unknown message data: 9 FETCH
[03/Mar/2017 09:28:32] Connect Integration: Unknown message data: 84 EXPUNGE
[03/Mar/2017 10:33:05] Connect Integration: Unknown message data: 63942 FETCH
[03/Mar/2017 10:53:37] Asterisk: Voicemail box "508" is full and can not accept more messages.

I think I need to put in a support request.

ft.
Previous Topic: SIP Provider in USA
Next Topic: History Report of Concurrent Calls
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Jun 24 16:03:58 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00397 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.