Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » V300 2 networks possible?
  •  
Andrew T

Send a private message to this user
I'm planning to buy the V300 hardware. But is it possible to connect it to a local network and also at the same time to the internet. So its connected to 2 network simultaneously.
I only see 4 lan ports on the front just wondering if those are switches or you can independently assign different networks to those ports?

I don't wanna put it behind a firewall to gain performance and minimize problem related to firewall.
  •  
Brian Carmichael (Kerio)

Yes, you can configure those ports as you like. They are separate ethernet interfaces with individual TCP/IP configuration.

Brian Carmichael
Senior Technical Marketing Engineer | Kerio
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
Andrew T

Thanks Brian,

Also do you have any recommendation on a phones that you guys use in your lab.
  •  
Brian Carmichael (Kerio)

We've been using the Grandstream gxv3275 and it's my preference. It supports every feature, it's easy to configure, reasonably priced, auto-provisions with Kerio Operator, and it's easy to obtain. The Kerio Operator Softphone is a nice option as well.

Brian Carmichael
  •  
Andrew T

Hi Brian, where can I buy the V300. The online store seems to only carry licenses. I'm in Vancouver, BC.

Cheers
Andrew
  •  
Brian Carmichael (Kerio)

Hi Andrew, the hardware appliances are available through resellers. Please contact our sales team for options in your area. http://www.kerio.com/contact

Brian Carmichael
Previous Topic: Cisco CP-7975G & 7961 Conference Call not working
Next Topic: Voicemail Fail for two users only
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Jun 26 22:44:38 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00406 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.