Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » MyKerio » MyKerio notfications going crazy!
  •  
Think Fixed

Send a private message to this user
Frequently, we get alerts that all of our appliances in MyKerio have lost connection, and then that they have all reconnected to MyKerio. Why is this? When these appliances are allegedly not connected, I can always get into them. We need for the notifications to be accurate and reliable.

Howie Isaacks
Systems Engineer | Apple Solutions Consultant
Think Fixed LLC, Dallas and Fort Worth

www.thinkfixed.com
  •  
UnifiedTechs-Brian

Same Here, though some times it is only a batch of them instead of all. We assumed the My Kerio servers are dropping internet.

- Brian
Kerio Preferred Partner, Reseller & Hosting Provider
Unified Technology Solutions
  •  
Think Fixed

No one from Kerio has responded to this. I created this thread 23 days ago. I was hoping that I would get a response.

Howie Isaacks

www.thinkfixed.com
  •  
ConvertedUser

we also had the same and then it stopped
  •  
Think Fixed

It would just be super and dandy if someone from Kerio responded to this. MyKerio has been great, but this is one thing that must get improved. It's very disruptive to get alerts when there is nothing wrong.

Howie Isaacks

www.thinkfixed.com
  •  
UnifiedTechs-Brian

If you require a response it would be better to open a support ticket, while they monitor these forums when they can there is no guarantee they will respond.

Also the planned move to AWS may be to resolve issues like this.

- Brian
Kerio Preferred Partner, Reseller & Hosting Provider
Unified Technology Solutions
  •  
aofnoy01

It would just be super and dandy if someone from Kerio responded to this.

gclub
  •  
ian.bugeja

Hi all

We are aware that sometimes notifications can be generated unnecessarily from MyKerio.

What happens is that there is a slight disconnection and this creates the unwanted notification to be generated, when some minutes after everything is fine.

Our engineering team will be looking at ways to improve this notification system in the coming weeks.

Ian Bugeja
GFI Software
Previous Topic: MyKerio iOS app
Next Topic: Clone of Kerio Connect show up in Organizations
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 26 11:08:44 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00442 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.