Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Blocking outgoing calls with wildcards (I want to block outgoing mobile calls through a specific route)
  •  
Reinaldo

Send a private message to this user
Hi Vladimir,
I was looking at all possible ways to block outgoing mobile calls but I could not find a way to do it.
One possibility would be using Call Permission Group but we have to setup so many routes that becomes impossible. I understand that it is possible to use wildcards in Asterisk and wondering if this is possible in Operator.
Would it be possible to use wildcards in order to define the routes to be blocked?
Apparently this is possible in Asterisk.
Thanks in advance.
Reinaldo

[Updated on: Tue, 14 March 2017 19:49]

•  
Reinaldo

Hi there,
Does anybody know the answer? I have a customer that needs to do this type of filtering.
Thanks in advance.
Reinaldo

[Updated on: Tue, 14 March 2017 12:54]

•  
Reinaldo

Can these special characters be used in Operator?

Special Characters for Pattern Matching

X matches any digit from 0-9
Z matches any digit from 1-9
N matches any digit from 2-9
[1237-9] matches any digit or letter in the brackets
(in this example, 1,2,3,7,8,9)
[a-z] matches any lower case letter (introduced in which Asterisk version?)
[A-Z] matches any UPPER case letter (introduced in which Asterisk version?)
. wildcard, matches one or more characters
! wildcard, matches zero or more characters immediately (only Asterisk 1.2 and later, see note)
  •  
Reinaldo

Is anybody there? It looks like a simple question.
Suggestions? Answers?
  •  
Jan Pejša (Kerio)

Did you read this KB article http://kb.kerio.com/910? Is it helpfull?
  •  
Reinaldo

Hi Jan,

Thanks for your reply.
Yes I've read it and used it in other occasions.
This time I need to filter down many different phone numbers.
To create 100 rules manually is out of question so the only possible solution is to use wildcards that are supported at Asterisk 1.2+.
In other words, I need a rule like this:
0XX9 ==> block them, where "0" is the prefix for a specific route and X represents a number from 0 to 9.

Thanks for your help.
  •  
Jan Pejša (Kerio)

...I understand, but currently there is only "prefix" support for outgoing calls permissions

In case you need to create more rules in currently supported functionality you can use "Kerio APIs Client Library for PHP" available on Kerio Developer Zone - than see which requests are used and finally you can try to create your own requests...

•  
Reinaldo

Thanks for your help.
Previous Topic: Flowroute + GXP1625 + 2 networks outgoing call quaility
Next Topic: Operator desktop minimized
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon May 29 09:48:57 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01079 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.