Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » how to track changings in calendar
  •  
teco

Send a private message to this user
Hi to all.

Does anybody know how to track changings in a shared calendar?

We have created a user and shared his calendar to all users as general calender for managing vacations, meetings, etc.

I need to know how I can find out who is changing calender entries.

Most of our users are using Outlook 2010 and only 2 uses the Webmail. I have seen that the original user, how has created the calender entry, is written in the eml file, but how can I access these information - and the information who has changed an entry - in the eml file or logbook or outlook/webmail.

Thank you for helping.
  •  
Vicky Tripp (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Hi Teco,

You might be able to get some further information with the debug log by enabling 'Message Folder Operations'. However this will fill the debug log quickly so make sure you set the debug log to rotate in the log settings to save your hard drive.

I hope this helps,

Vicky Tripp
Kerio Technical Support Engineer
Previous Topic: Kerio Aliases
Next Topic: Disable webmail?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Mar 28 04:17:35 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00902 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.