Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » MyKerio » MyKerio iOS app
  •  
r1sync

Send a private message to this user
Hi,the MyKerio iOS app logs me out every few days or so, why would would this be. This makes it unusable, it should keep me logged in forever after i enter my user and password the first time.

[Updated on: Wed, 22 March 2017 15:05] by Moderator

•  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

That is highly unusual. The application is designed to expire access token only after 180 days of inactivity. However it has to renew the token about every hour (only when app is actively open). When this renewal fails, it may end up as logout from the app.
If you can contact our support and provide more details (iPhone version, iOS version and MyKerio login name) we can check the server logs.

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio
  •  
r1sync

Hi, it did this again today, one day after logging in again. I will try and call support tomorrow but this is an ongoing issue for me.

R1sync Kerio Hosting

www.r1sync.com
  •  
Think Fixed

r1sync wrote on Thu, 23 March 2017 11:33
Hi, it did this again today, one day after logging in again. I will try and call support tomorrow but this is an ongoing issue for me.

Could it be a problem with the app itself on your iOS device? Have you tried uninstalling the app and then reinstalling it? This never happens to me on my iPhone.

Howie Isaacks
Systems Engineer | Apple Solutions Consultant
Think Fixed LLC, Dallas and Fort Worth

www.thinkfixed.com
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

We can't reproduce it either. I can imagine it can happen when iOS app wants to renew an access key, but get invalid response (ie. because you're not logged in on firewall).

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio
Previous Topic: Integration with Kerio Cloud?
Next Topic: MyKerio notfications going crazy!
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Oct 20 14:21:16 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00411 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.