- Zdenek Samuel (Kerio)
I am pleased to announce a new version of Kerio Control is available for you to download. Highlights of the release include replacing the antivirus engine (powered by Sophos) with an antivirus engine (powered by Bitdefender) and numerous bug fixes.
Bitdefender will be phased in as the antivirus engine for both Kerio Control and Kerio Connect. The Sophos antivirus engine will continue to work normally in older deployments and receive updates according to the following schedule.
- March 23, 2017 - 9.2.2 released with Kerio Antivirus powered by Bitdefender in all new installations
When upgrading to or installing 9.2.2, Bitdefender will be the anitvirus engine.
Sophos will continue to operate on installations running earlier versions of the product.
- March 28, 2018* - Sophos antiviurs engine in all deployments will no longer receive updates. This affects installations running version 9.2.1 and earlier of Kerio Control and Kerio Connect.
*Dates are subject to change.
List of Changes in Kerio Control 9.2.2:
* Sophos Anti-Virus replaced with Kerio Antivirus which is based on the
Bitdefender antivirus engine
- Fixed: Stability issue, Kerio Control was unresponsive
- Fixed: 0.0.0.0 was displayed instead of IP address of IPSec VPN client
- Fixed: HTTP cache could not be eraseed
- Fixed: Application detection didn't work with HTTP Header "Content-Type"
- Fixed: Invalid certificate was created by HTTPS filtering
Refer to the release notes for a complete list of improvements.
Download Control 9.2.2.
[Updated on: Mon, 21 August 2017 23:17] by Moderator
Director of QA
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of