Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Upgrade from 8.0 to 9.2 (on Linux)
  •  
nhathq

Send a private message to this user
Hi All,
I want to ask for experience in upgrading from Kerio Connect 8.0 to 9.2 (Linux platform). Just check for something in the mailserver.cfg file, in 8.0 version there is no parameter "StorePath" like 9.2 and etc... Can anyone help me to upgrade or migrate all data from server running 8.0 to the new server running 9.2 without any errors? If yes, can it be transparent to end-users? If not transparent, which will be needed to re-install/re-configure, for example: Kerio Outlook Connector, configuration on Android/iOS device?
Thank you
  •  
iTz yOu

Hello

I want to upgrade the same case of nhathq. I wish Kerio team will support as soon as possible.

Thanks & Best Regards

Nothing..
  •  
nhathq

Anyone can help me? How to upgrade from 8.0 to 9.x directly? I tried via lab environment but not successfully Sad
  •  
j.a.duke

nhathq wrote on Sun, 02 April 2017 13:03
Anyone can help me? How to upgrade from 8.0 to 9.x directly? I tried via lab environment but not successfully Sad

I seem to remember that it isn't recommended to move from 8 to 9 in on step; you needed to make an intermediate stop at 8.5 (?) or similar.

Of course I can't find my notes or the post that discussed this and the reason(s) why.

If you need to download an older version of the server, look for it at http://download.kerio.com/archive/. Pick the version of Kerio Connect you want, download, install, then repeat until you get to 9.2.2p1. I think you only need an intermediate stop in the 8s before you can jump straight to 922p1.

Cheers,
Jon
Previous Topic: Description of recurring calendar events disappears
Next Topic: Connection Closed by remote host prematurely
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Apr 28 04:33:14 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00393 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.