Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOC (Offline Edition) and Spam marking in public folders in v9.1.x/v9.2.x
  •  
t.wassmann

Send a private message to this user
Two weeks ago I have ported our companies Kerio Connect server from an Ubuntu x86 to an Ubuntu x64. On the old system is version 9.0.4p1 x86 installed and on the new Ubuntu server I have installed the same version as the x64 variant (recommended by knowledge base articles). After a complete backup of the old server with the integrated backup system and restoring this backup to the new server I have updated the Kerio Connect server on the x64 machine to 9.1.0, 9.1.1, 9.2.0 and 9.2.1. Yesterday I have updated our KC server additionally to 9.2.2. The same I have done with the Kerio Outlook Connectors (Offline Edition) on the computers which are using MS Outlook 2007 SP3. All of them are working on MS Windows 7 x64 with the newest updates for the OS and for MS Office. The connectors are x86 msi files deployed via AD/GPO.

Now I have found out, that the Spam button isn't working for public folders. There are no issues in private folders - a click on the Spam button moves the marked mail to the Junk folder, but nothing happens in public folders. The Kerio Anti-Spam message addin dialog will be displayed, but the click on OK won't move the email neither into the Trash nor in the Junk folder (which is not available in public area). In the Kerio Connect Client via a web browser or via the separate Windows client all works fine - Spam marked messages will be moved to the private Junk folder of the user who is currently logged in. I have now downgraded the connector on a single machine to version 9.0.4p1 that we have used prior the system changes and with this version of the addin the Spam marking in public folders works perfect via MS Outlook. A step by step upgrading of the connector addin to 9.1.0, 9.1.1, 9.2.0, 9.2.1 and 9.2.2 is showing the same malfunction (in each newer version) as described above - the Spam button and also the No Spam button do not work for mails in public folders via MS Outlook. Has anybody the same behavior or a solution to bring back the Spam/No Spam function for public folders via MS Outlook 2007 with the 9.1.x/9.2.x connector addins?

[Updated on: Tue, 28 March 2017 12:56]

Previous Topic: Changing the user's profile color
Next Topic: Mac Outlook 2016 Calendar syncing issue. Clearing Cache all the time
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Oct 20 14:17:53 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00349 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.