- Pavel Dobry (Kerio)
Kerio Operator 2.5.4 was published. The version comes with the following changes:
+ New services for call parking and unparking.
+ RTP packetization is now configurable and is by default set to static in order to address audio dropouts on some snom phones.
+ SMTP configuration allows to configure a sender name.
* Change of product logo.
- Improved stability of the web server.
- Improved stability of asterisk.
- Transferring a call to an occupied parking position should not interconnect the remote parties.
- Firmware upgrade support for snom 305, 315, 345, 745.
- Invalid usernames from directory services cannot be imported.
- Fixed call encryption for snom m300.
- Fixed restoration of network settings from a backup.
- Fixed sending of PDF files when the creator is "Pages".
- Phones should not display "s" on the screen after a call transfer.
- AMI events SetVar and Newexten are filtered.
- Fixed call permissions for transfers initiated by a client of a TAPI driver.
- Added more permissions to the call manipulation permission. It should no longer be necessary to use Full Control.
- Recordings of parallel calls between the same numbers are no longer lost.
- Default music on hold should be played when a call is put on hold by a queue agent.
- Page service beeps once all extensions are dialed.
- Delete local voicemail when configuring not to store messages locally.
- Reload the Phones screen after changing provisioning modules.
* Kerio Operator Softphone for desktop and web renamed to Kerio Phone.
* Voicemail usability improvements.
- Re-register a computer call when changing networks.
- Minor bugfixes and improvements.
[Updated on: Tue, 26 September 2017 20:36] by Moderator
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of