Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Traffic Rule (Please Double Check)
  •  
vinced4282

Send a private message to this user
Folks

We currently have a Sonic Wall that has been working fine for years, but we are going to transition off of it to a Kerio Control. We have 10 external IPs. Each of these IPs is currently mapped to different internal servers offering similar services behind our firewall. I am having a problem getting them to work properly. The Traffic Rules are slightly different than Sonic Wall's, so I just want to confirm that I am doing it correctly. We have an NG300 9.2.2 build 2172

One of my external IPs is XX.XXX.XX.110 all traffic into this IP that matches the services selected should pass on to 192.168.1.20.

Name: Armstrong/Corp13
Source: XX.XXX.XX.110
Destination: Firewall
Service: Selected Services
IP Version: Any
Translation: MAP 192.168.1.20

Does this look right?

Thanks!
  •  
Brian (GFI/Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Your source should be either 'any' or 'Internet'. The destination will be XX.XXX.XX.110
Note that you may be missing an important step, which is to first add those IP addresses to your WAN interface so that they are routable within the TCP/IP stack. This KB article should provide some guidance: http://kb.kerio.com/product/kerio-control/traffic-rules/conf iguring-traffic-rules-multihoming-1310.html
Consider also using the reverse proxy in case any of those servers are HTTP/HTTPS based.

Brian Carmichael
Instructional Content Architect
Previous Topic: VPN timeout off
Next Topic: On Windows 10, changing the VPN Virtual Network Adaptor to a Private network Profile.
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Oct 23 11:58:35 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00417 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.