Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Kerio Control on Raspberry Pi (Is it possible to build Kerio Control from source for Raspberry Pi)
  •  
piKerio

Send a private message to this user
I have a need to be able to connect to a Kerio VPN server via a Raspberry Pi. Is there any way we could build a Kerio Control client for the pi from source code?

It can't run the current distributions of Kerio Control due to its ARM processor.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

You can build an IPSec client on Raspberry Pi and configure it to be a client.
Kerio Control does support IPSec VPN: http://kb.kerio.com/product/kerio-control/vpn/configuring-ip sec-vpn-tunnel-1288.html
  •  
piKerio

Is this possible to do if I don't have control over the actual Kerio VPN server?

I can only remote in to this server.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

piKerio wrote on Mon, 17 April 2017 20:53
Is this possible to do if I don't have control over the actual Kerio VPN server?

I can only remote in to this server.

The Knowledge Base article is clear. You must know IPSec configuration of the server (and its firewall rules) in order to configure the client. You may also need to fine tune IPSec protocol settings on both sides to make the VPN connection. So you need either access to Kerio Control administration or help from administrator of Kerio Control server.
  •  
piKerio

Is there any other option if I can't access administrative controls, such as using OpenVpn?
Previous Topic: On Windows 10, changing the VPN Virtual Network Adaptor to a Private network Profile.
Next Topic: Help me: Routing Configuration
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Jul 22 06:49:51 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00440 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.