Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect Mail Client (GPO Installer )
  •  
ConvertedUser

Send a private message to this user
I've downloaded the 64 bit application, although when i import into the GPO i am deploying it shows the app as 32 bit, and within the advanced options i see an option to make the 32 bit app available to 64 bit devices.

Is this correct?

The other issue is even i have it marked for deployment my clients aren't installing the application. I see the installer is machine wide installation and i have marked under computer installations and not user. Is this correct? I would have checked the guidance but couldn't find any.

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Installer .exe file for Kerio Connect Client is 32-bit application. It installs 64-bit binaries into user's directory (AppData\Local\KerioConnect).
  •  
ConvertedUser

GPO is the MSI not exe Pavel? I
  •  
ConvertedUser

Pavel there's an MSI download for GPO deployment so my users don't need to download the file. both are different sizes but the 64bit download shows as a 32bit in the GPO.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

MSI file is just an envelope for .exe installer, which is 32-bit.
I am not GPO expert so I cannot help more.
  •  
ConvertedUser

Thanks Pavel for your help and replies. Much appreciated.
Previous Topic: outlook items stuck in oubox
Next Topic: Win 7/2008 R2 .eml modify date issue
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Jun 28 23:03:19 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00401 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.