Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Multiple accounts in Kerio Connect app for Mac
  •  
stahancyk

Send a private message to this user
We're a Mac-Based office and we're exploring using the Kerio Connect client app.

We like the webmail interface, and the Connect Client app is great at packaging that as an app. It's nice that it saves account information.

But we have many users that need to access more than one account at a time- like an account specific to a person, and an account used by everyone in the department.

I've already experimented with making a second copy of the Connect Client app in the Applications folder, but it looks like it points to the same place in the user's library for account information, so the second copy of the app opens the same place.

Is there any way to tweak the app so that we might be able to create multiple copies? I'm hoping that I might be able to point a second copy of the app to something like /users/[username]/Library/Application Support/Kerio Connect 2/, then rename the app (or even tweak the icon) so a user could launch two separate instances with two different accounts.

Any ideas?
Previous Topic: Shared Folder do not display // Freigegebene Ordner k├Ânnen nicht angezeigt werden
Next Topic: Kerio Client and Webmailer freezes alot
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon May 22 21:08:06 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00659 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.