Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » NEW RELEASE: Kerio Connect 9.2.3
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
I am pleased to announce Kerio Connect 9.2.3 is available for you to upgrade to. Please read the release history for list of changes.

Changelog

Kerio Connect
- Fixed updating of Kerio Antivirus if update directory or downloaded update files are held by another process.
- Fixed rare interruption of upgrade process when upgrading from Kerio Connect 9.1 and older.
- Fixed potential stability problem during instant messaging (XMPP) server initialization.
- Some meeting responses to invitations could not be successfully sent from devices with iOS 10.3 using Exchange ActiveSync.

Kerio Connect Client
- Fixed CVE-2017-7440 (CWE-693) vulnerability.

Kerio Connect Client application for Mac and Windows
- Fixed CVE-2017-7440 (CWE-693) vulnerability.

Kerio Connect Administration
- Fixed Japanese translation.

Refer to the release notes for more information, or the release history for a complete list of improvements.

If you are running Kerio Connect 9.0 or later, you can upgrade directly from the product administration. Customers with older versions can download Kerio Connect 9.2.3 here.

Download Kerio Connect 9.2.3.

[Updated on: Fri, 14 July 2017 00:12] by Moderator

•  
bsc-computer

the antivirus problem isn't resolved.

After update another customer from 9.2.1 to 9.2.3 build 2929 we have the same problems described in Beta and here (http://forums.kerio.com/t/32416/)
Log attachted

Also we have observed, that installations with 9.2.3 build 2906 seems to work.
But after installation all following updates failed

[02/May/2017 01:26:07] AntivirusModule.cpp: Antivirus Server error(0): Unable to fetch updates: IOTimeout (-2108)
[02/May/2017 01:26:07] AntivirusModule.cpp: Antivirus update failed: Unable to fetch updates: IOTimeout (-2108)

[img]./fa/4647/0/[/img]

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Did you add "UpdateIOTimeout" configuration value to your mailserver.cfg as recommended in beta forum? Did it help?
  •  
bsc-computer

Pavel Dobry (Kerio) wrote on Tue, 02 May 2017 10:35
Did you add "UpdateIOTimeout" configuration value to your mailserver.cfg as recommended in beta forum? Did it help?

No, I hadn't added this parameter.
Now it's set like described and it works.
Sorry...
  •  
jcooper

I'm planning on upgrading this weekend from 9.2.1. Glad I stopped in here first. I could not find the info you're referring to as far as this change with UpdateIOTimeout. Could you (or someone) post a link to it? Thanks,

Jeff

[Updated on: Tue, 02 May 2017 22:59]

•  
blackbox

I also planned on updating this weekend to Connect 9.2.3.

Add UpdateIOTimeout to mailserver.cfg?
What's the suggested value to clear the timeout issue?

I tried searching and only found this thread discussing the topic.

Could you explain a bit more or provide a link?
  •  
jcooper

I crossed my fingers & it seemed to go without a hitch. Only blip was a few outgoing messages got stuck in the queue for about 10 minutes after upgrading. I turned on AV messages in the debug log and I saw it was downloading a boatload of definitions. Once done, everything cleared up.

Maybe this IPTimeout problem was an issue with the Betas? I dunno, but like I said, 10 hours since upgrade and so far, so good.

Thanks,

Jeff
  •  
AndyMurph

Dear Pavel,

Do you have any information on the restoration of the mini-web browser for Kerio Connect?

When using Kerio Connect on a portable device, iOS or Android, the web portal is very difficult to navigate.

Thanks,
Andy
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

blackbox wrote on Fri, 05 May 2017 21:21
I also planned on updating this weekend to Connect 9.2.3.

Add UpdateIOTimeout to mailserver.cfg?
What's the suggested value to clear the timeout issue?

I tried searching and only found this thread discussing the topic.

Could you explain a bit more or provide a link?

1. Stop Connect
2. In mailserver.cfg find the list "AntivirOptions" and add the plugin-specific option "UpdateIOTimeout" to it. The result would look like this:

<list name="AntivirOptions">
  <listitem>
    <variable name="Plugin">avir_bitdefender</variable>
    <variable name="Name">UpdateIOTimeout</variable>
    <variable name="Value">120</variable>
  </listitem>
</list>

3. Save the file and start Connect.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

AndyMurph wrote on Mon, 15 May 2017 18:52
Dear Pavel,

Do you have any information on the restoration of the mini-web browser for Kerio Connect?

When using Kerio Connect on a portable device, iOS or Android, the web portal is very difficult to navigate.

Thanks,
Andy

As far as I know there is no immediate plan to make a lightweight mobile web interface. Users with mobile devices can use many of supported email clients (Apple Mail, GMail app, Spark, Outook, etc.).
  •  
alam

Is it possible now to transfer profile pictures from kerio to outlook? Contacts seem to transfer fine but the pictures are all missing.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

alam wrote on Tue, 30 May 2017 19:00
Is it possible now to transfer profile pictures from kerio to outlook? Contacts seem to transfer fine but the pictures are all missing.

All contact pictures added to contacts in Kerio are automatically synchronized to Outlook with Kerio Outlook Connector.
  •  
kasundigital

Hi Im kasun from Fiji.
Im new for this forum. I recently update our kerio connect mail server as a 9.2.3. After that i got the issue with bitdefender virus guard.So there have any option to download the update manually and upload it to kerio connect server?

And Sophos is working fine before, why you guys change the Sophos virus engine?
  •  
Previous Topic: Upgrade to 9.2.2. - Drag&Drop attachments from Client not work
Next Topic: Login but cannot send.
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Jul 22 06:52:27 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00585 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.