Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Distributed domain - excessive delivery delays
  •  
timmmmb

Send a private message to this user
Hi there,

I've come across two instances where a message sent via webmail from a user on one Kerio Server has taken months to arrive with the recipient (on another server, same domain) - both of which are online almost all the time.

Headers attached. Anyone know why it'd be so delayed?

edit: These are the only two instances I know of. From what I'm aware, most if not all other messages between Kerio servers on our distributed domain are fine.

[Updated on: Fri, 28 April 2017 05:22]

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Well, message headers show that messages were delivered almost instantly within distributed domain (in 5 seconds). The question is why it took so long for Outlook to send those messages to the server. And answers are probably in debug logs on client or it could be caused by some Outlook plug-in.
The messages were sitting in Outbox folder on a client and never reached the server until now.
  •  
timmmmb

Thanks, following that up.
Previous Topic: Migrating Active Directory servers - Reinstall Kerio AD Connector?
Next Topic: Integration with CJSM
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Jul 23 02:42:50 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00522 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.