Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Best practice to share public calendars with group?
  •  
kessler

Send a private message to this user
Hello everybody,

at the moment we have an info-account set up with multiple calendars for the whole office. Everybody has (besides his own personal account) the info-account set up on their MacOS machine via CalDav. This leads to some synchronization problems. So i wanted to remove the info-account from everybody's machine and share the calendars via the CalDav-Sharing-feature with some specific groups (everybody from domain or some custom set up group).

Since i wanted to avoid to set up new public calendars, export the old ones and import the dates into the new public calendars, i simply disabled CalDav-Syncronization for the info-account (so i can delete the Info-account from everybodys machine later) and set up the sharing via the webclient.

The first problem is: How can i enable the CalDav-Sharing for everybody. Do i really have to log in everybody's account, enable the shared calendar AND set up CalDav-sharing if they missed one or all from the like 20 invitations? Anyway i did it for some users and now everybody gets some email forwarded about declined events (user xxx declined event yyy. To handle this cancellation, click the link below.) even if nobody clicked something.

How can i disable this email-forwarding and which is the best way to set up my calendars? Should i somehow export/import them into public calendars will this disable the email-forwarding?

Greetings
Previous Topic: Kerio Connect Client download is the wrong version
Next Topic: Deployment of Kerio Settings via MDM
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri May 26 13:01:09 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00919 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.