Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Kerio Control 9.2.2 - automatic authentication with MAC does not working
  •  
__guest__

Send a private message to this user
Hello, there is a Kerio Control 9.2.2, it's joned to domain. In traffic Policy - in the rule "Internet Access (NAT)" "Any authenticated users" are set as source. Kerio successfully joined to domain. In properties of domain users - "Address" - "Specific MAC address" is written MAC of user's computer.
Problem: users do not have internet access.
What should I do for automatic domain user authentication with their computer MAC addresses ? I need this for 2 goals:
1. I need to know internet statistics for each user
2. I need to give access to internet only specific users

[Updated on: Tue, 09 May 2017 11:06]

•  
Brian (GFI/Kerio)

Look in the Active Hosts dialog. Do the devices appear there? If so, verify that their MAC address matches what you configured in the user properties. You may need to use IP based authentication if there is no MAC address. Note that you may need to enable the MAC address column in the Active Hosts view.

Brian Carmichael
Instructional Content Architect
  •  
__guest__

Hello. After reboot the problem is gone. Reboot - is a universal method not only on Windows systems Smile
Previous Topic: What´s the need of that screw?
Next Topic: Port mapping to several ip addresses
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Aug 24 02:56:17 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00344 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.