Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Log rotation - recommended? (NG100 recommended log rotation?)
  •  
rickardsred

Send a private message to this user
I'm in the process of rolling out a few NG100 boxes in the next few weeks and was wondering if anyone had a suggested setting for the various log files? I've noticed by default they are not set to rotate on any particular schedule or at any particular file size.

Given the limited storage on the NG100, is this something I should be worried about? Has anyone ever run out of storage on these devices due to log file growth over time?
  •  
Brian Carmichael (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
The log rotation is enabled by default only for systems with less than 10 GB of storage. However it is still a good idea to enable rotation and set limits on the logs. It's entirely up to you what limits you want to set. Personally I disable the HTTP log and set 10 MB for all others.

Brian Carmichael
Senior Technical Marketing Engineer | Kerio
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
Previous Topic: Port mapping to several ip addresses
Next Topic: Message rejected as malware spam Kerio 9.2.3
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Jul 22 04:49:36 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00340 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.