Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Shared Contacts in Kerio Connect Webmail not appearing in macOS Contacts
  •  
Miles.Kelly97

Send a private message to this user
Hi guys,

I have created a folder containing about 40 contacts I would like to share to a few users from one of my email accounts. So I went to the webmail interface and shared the folder I created to one use to test it. I cant see to make that foldr appear in Apple Contacts. How do I make a shared contacts folder appear in Contacts.

I did test it with Outlook for Mac and I can see the Contacts if I become a delegate of the account I shared then Contacts from.
However I would like it to work in Apple Contacts.

Has anyone got any ideas?

Thanks for the help

Miles
  •  
Vicky

Hi Miles,

Have you gone into the WebMail Settings->Folders to Sync and made sure that the shared contacts folder is highlighted to sync for CalDAV/CardDAV?

Double check there and I think that should fix your issue.

Best Regards,
Vicky
  •  
lunddal

We're having a similar problem with macOS 10.12.

Our public address book is empty, but it works on earlier macOS versions, and as far as I can see also on 10.12 machines updated from 10.11.

Furthermore a password notification appears frequently.

There are errors in the Kerio log files like:

[11/May/2017 15:55:10] HTTP/WebDav: User username(domain.com)<_at_>domain.com doesn't exist. Attempt from IP address 1.2.3.4.

[Updated on: Thu, 11 May 2017 15:57]

•  
j.a.duke

Vicky Tripp (Kerio) wrote on Thu, 11 May 2017 06:32
Hi Miles,

Have you gone into the WebMail Settings->Folders to Sync and made sure that the shared contacts folder is highlighted to sync for CalDAV/CardDAV?

Double check there and I think that should fix your issue.

Best Regards,
Vicky

Miles,

Just to clarify Vicky's suggestion, you need to do this on each of the account with which you are sharing the contacts. And, if you can see them in webmail, under the "Shared Folders" section in Contacts, then they should appear in Apple's Contacts.

This also is required for shared calendars as well.

Cheers,
Jon
Previous Topic: KThreadPool.cpp error
Next Topic: Calendar items disappearing
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Sep 24 08:53:16 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00452 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.