Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Kerio Control 9.2.2 - add lisences
  •  
__guest__

Send a private message to this user
Hello. 1 month ago our company bought 35 lic for Kerio Control. Now we need to add 5 licenses.
Can we add licenses to our 35 licenses ? - If yes, please write me how to do it.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Contact a Kerio partner you bought original license from and ask for buying additional 5-user add-on for your license. It will be automatically updated in Kerio Control.
List of Kerio partners is on Kerio website: http://www.kerio.com/how-to-buy

[Updated on: Thu, 18 May 2017 15:08]

•  
__guest__

So - if I buy additional licenses, they will automatically add to my current licenses in Kerio ? Am I clear understand you ?
  •  
Brian Carmichael (Kerio)

Yes, within 24 hours. Or you can click "Update registration info..." in the license tile of the Dashboard. This will force it to check the licensing system for changes.

Brian Carmichael
Senior Technical Marketing Engineer | Kerio
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
Previous Topic: WebInterfaceSSL limit reached
Next Topic: 9.2.1 Random Lockups
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Jun 28 11:03:54 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00390 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.