Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Agenda mails send from username
  •  
ngwc

Send a private message to this user
Hi all,

When someone sends me an invitation and I accept this invitation, an e-mail is send to the person who invited me. The e-mail is being send from my username, not my own e-mailaddress.
Our usernames differ from the real mailaddresses (it's shorter).
When the other person replies on that mail again, they get an error stating that the mailaddress doesn't exist (this only happens when the other person is someone not in our company. Between employees itself all goes well, since the mails stay within our company and don't have to go over the external pop-adresses).

For the normal e-mails, I can add my full mailaddress in the webmail under Settings --> Standard from address.
But this has no effect on the mails being send by the calendar.

When the mail is send, I do see it in the logs in Kerio, so I know it's not Outlook itself who send it.

How can I solve this? This happens for everyone in our company.

I'm currently on version 9.1.1 with Outlook 2016 as mailclient.

[Updated on: Fri, 19 May 2017 09:34]

Previous Topic: Kerio's dedicated mail client is a phisher's dream
Next Topic: Kerio Connect Client MAPI [BUG]
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 18:51:42 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00379 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.