Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Contacts requesting Password (Notification window requesting password)
  •  
robjfrost

Send a private message to this user
Hi All

Recently after the latest update of 9.2.3 connect and updating to Sierra, myself and other users are getting the notification panel appearing requesting passwords for Contacts. Not mail or Calendar.

I have removed the accounts and the profiles and reinstalled using the account assistant.
I have tried altering the keychain details as there doesn't appear to be a keychain first aid anymore.
I have also re-installed the OS Update using the 10.12.5 combo.

But it still appears annoyingly. Has anyone had this issue and if so how did you fix it..?

Thanks Rob

[Updated on: Tue, 23 May 2017 17:47]

•  
akirkland

We are seeing the same thing. We first thought it was iCloud Keychain but it has started happening to users that are not signed into iCloud.I would love a fix
  •  
robjfrost

Hi is no one else seeing this..?

Its only when using the account assistant on Sierra, so a fresh install, it doesn't do it if just upgrade the OS with the account already setup from 10.11.6

Thanks Rob..
  •  
Fillield

Hi,

We're getting the same issue. Anyone can help?
  •  
rfink

i also have this problem
  •  
lunddal

We also have this problem.
  •  
nibs

I also have this problem
  •  
larsgp

I also have this problem
  •  
Brian Reichow

I also have multiple clients with this problem. I don't believe it's a 9.2.3 issue, however, since I'm observing it on my own Mac (running Sierra) with a Kerio Connect 9.2.1 server.
  •  
mattriley

I've been seeing the same thing for a while now. I haven't narrowed down a common thread yet as I've seen it on multiple client machines.

The only thing I've found to fix it is to uninstall the profile on the client machine, reboot and then reinstall the profile. This is pretty inconvenient as if you have a lot of mail it will take a while to download/cache again.

I would love to see a resolution to this or at least an acknowledgment of the problem.

-Matt
  •  
aofnoy01

Hello everyone
Thank you for allowing me to enter a good forum.

คาสิโนออนไลน์
  •  
fleecy

Hi,

We also see this problem with multiple Kerio Connect servers, specifically with macOS Sierra clients.

Looking forward to a fix, ideally one that won't involve deleting/recreating the account in Kerio Assistant.

[Updated on: Mon, 10 July 2017 21:19]

•  
Oli

Hi.

I posted a fix for this here

It's not perfect but it's solved the issue for us.

http://forums.kerio.com/mv/msg/32791/136407/#msg_136407

Hope it helps.

Cheers

Oli

(edited due to URL incompetence sorry)

[Updated on: Thu, 21 September 2017 09:10]

Previous Topic: Calendar Sync???
Next Topic: How to avoid spam blacklist and spambot problems
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 16:12:09 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00525 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.