Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Technical Support
  •  
Heather P is currently offline Heather P

IP: 73.170.107.64
Acceptable Use Policy - Updated
http://forums.kerio.com/t/32816//

If you have a problem with Kerio Connect that needs help from our team, here are some options:

Please check our Knowledge Base, here: http://kb.kerio.com. The Knowledge Base has solutions to many common problems as well as a section-by-section overview of each feature in Kerio Connect

If you have purchased your Software Maintenance for Kerio Connect through one of our resellers, please contact them. In many cases, they are able to provide faster service then we are able. You may check for a reseller in your area by looking at this page: http://www.kerio.com/partners/locator/search

If you wish to contact us directly, please "Submit A Ticket" at http://www.gfi.com/support/technical-support-form to contact us. The information you provide helps us to solve the problem as quickly as possible

Heather Paunet
VP, Product

•  
TheMilkMen is currently offline TheMilkMen

IP: 67.202.83.124
What is going on with tech support since GFI took over

I logged an urgent call on November 2nd because I have multiple customers missing 3 hours worth of email from Kerio Cloud on Monday 30th October (4Pm to 7PM) and I've not had any response to my ticket beyond "it was escalated". This is 2 days after the problem in the EU cloud that resulted in 10 hours worth of lost email to which GFI's response was "sorry for any inconvenience"

•  
stahancyk is currently offline stahancyk

IP: 70.102.2.242
TheMilkMen wrote on Thu, 16 November 2017 07:08
What is going on with tech support since GFI took over

We contacted GFI for support over 6 weeks ago and have had minimal responses and no actual help. We've repeatedly had to inquire about the status after receiving no new information for many days. They seem to not be reading the past information on the ticket, as they've requested the same information repeatedly, offered the same solutions or KB articles that we've already stated haven't addressed or solved our problems.

At least twice we've gotten a message saying it's going to Level 3 support and we'll hear back within 48 hours, then after at least twice as long we get a request for information already given, or an 'answer' that we know won't work. We humor them and try it any way, but then don't get any reply.

A week ago they claimed it was going to a Level 3 tech (perhaps the previous times Level 3 techs were just consulted, but that took a lot of time). But we've heard nothing back after a full week.

This support has been very poor, and not up to the standard of our experiences with Kerio support prior to GFI.
  •  
d.

IP: 106.69.135.103
We have similar issues, with sub-standard support, and no real answers given. We count ourselves lucky if we get any response at all...

•  
abiaresi is currently offline abiaresi

IP: 74.90.44.49
Me too, exact same issues as here above.
Two weeks later the only temporary fix is to TRY to downgrade to 2 version earlier...

Customer already requested to move to some different solution.
And I was planning to sell two more in the coming weeks. How could I ?
  •  
TheMilkMen is currently offline TheMilkMen

IP: 94.173.161.251
Two weeks after submitting my request and chasing daily I got this

Quote:
We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this, unfortunately, tech support is not much involved in this and our SaaS ops team together with sales and communication team are working on this issue,

I have requested another update from them and suggested to them to take care of this ticket directly in order to contact you with the latest development and outcomes,

and then 3 weeks later when I had given up and moved on I get this

Quote:
We regret to inform you that despite all the efforts to restore the lost data, unfortunately, it cannot be recovered. We'd like to take a moment to acknowledge and apologize for this, which occurred as a result of restoring the servers from the system's back up. We understand the impact service disruption can have on your business, and our team has been working diligently to improve our infrastructure to ensure this does not reoccur.
If you have any further questions, please contact your account manager or our sales department.

I'm at a loss... not only can I not trust Kerio Cloud, support from GFI is non existent. Say what you will about Google and Microsoft but both companies at least provide telephone based support
  •  
stahancyk is currently offline stahancyk

IP: 71.59.141.123
Update:

GFI finally transferred our ticket directly to a tech who was able to provide a workaround for a bug. The bug only affects our particular combination of systems:

CentOS 7 (hosting Kerio)
    Kerio Connect 9.2.5
    macOS 10.11.x Open Directory

This did take a stupid amount of time which was frustrating because the tech was able to resolve the problem very quickly.
Previous Topic: Introducing Kerio Connect Sync for Android
Next Topic: Acceptable Use Policy
Goto Forum:

] [ PDF ]

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Dec 17 16:34:18 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 1.23094 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.