Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » What happen to support?
  •  
brauner

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

What happen to support?

My clients pays for subscription and should get support.

Since Kerio has been acquired by GFI, there is no support.

There was a form to fill, I did that and never got any response.

Am I the only one?

-Roei
  •  
bm

No, you are not. I will ask again our dealer in .cz for maintenance refund, because GFI services does not works and makes no sense for us. We still use 8 months old firewall version (?!) because newest one has a bugs and there are no updates, no patches, no support. Nothing. After latest GFI webinar (no road map, just a bunch of marketing crap) i have no trust in these products.

[Updated on: Mon, 26 June 2017 10:06]

•  
brauner

Funny things happen to Kerio,

I just got a reminder email to renew a license, that I already renew a week ago...
I got a warning that:

"If you do not renew today you may experience disruption to many of your email services including remote access to your emails with ActiveSync and your Antivirus protection"

-Roei
  •  
brauner

and even more funny - I just got another reminder to renew a subscription, I already renew
  •  
macinteract

Not much consolation but you are not alone - we are a KERIO partner (we will see how much longer) and since the GFI acquisition we have not been able to get any meaningful support from GFI / KERIO.

I am surprised that this forum is still open.

We would really appreciate if someone from KERIO CZ would get in touch regarding our ticket GFI-170712-496164 urgently, as we think we might have a bigger corruption at our hands.
  •  
Kedar

macinteract wrote on Fri, 04 August 2017 11:11

We would really appreciate if someone from KERIO CZ would get in touch regarding

AFAIK, there are no developers in Kerio CZ now, I'm sorry. Contact GFI/Kerio support.
https://www.lupa.cz/clanky/odchody-lidi-a-smirovaci-software -ceske-kerio-je-po-akvizici-od-gfi-v-rozkladu/

Google Translator:
https://translate.google.com/#cs/en/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.lupa.c z%2Fclanky%2Fodchody-lidi-a-smirovaci-software-ceske-kerio-j e-po-akvizici-od-gfi-v-rozkladu%2F

[Updated on: Fri, 04 August 2017 12:26]

•  
macinteract

@Kedar > thanks for this... i suppose things are not looking good then. surely there other resellers with the same problems? Would be great to get some public feedback down, so GFI get their act together.
Previous Topic: Kerio Exchange Migration Error
Next Topic: Problem with configuring DKIM (solved)
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Aug 20 21:06:00 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00467 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.