Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio to O365 migration (Kerio to O365 migration )
  •  
ankur

Send a private message to this user
I wanted to go for Imap migration for Kerio to O365
I am looking for the information for the id which have access to all the mailboxes, I think it is master account. But I need to create a csv file with all the usernames and need to specifiy the so called Master id/password. Anyone what is this username? and if there a csv format which I can use with O365 inbuilt imap migration tool?
  •  
vomsupport

Send a private message to this user
Easiest way we found was to use Outlook to export to a PST file then Use O365 utilities to import.

We have done about 1300 so far .. It is a pain but it seems to to work well.

Make sure that your PST is under 50GB ( I think that is O365's default.
Previous Topic: Kerio Connect Support Client
Next Topic: Email Domain being Spammed
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 13:38:35 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00336 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.